We want you to be informed and invited to all events that can facilitate professional and personal learning and growth. Click here for listings of relevant campus activities, lectures, and events.
The BYU Psychology Alumni Chapter seeks to serve the Psychology students of BYU past, present, and future. They work towards the following goals:
1. Provide a way for psychology undergraduates and graduates to network with each other. Graduates make excellent mentors and help students explore options after graduation.
2. Foster professional development in conjunction with facilitating and expanding student and alumni learning.
3. Maintain connections in the professional community including but not limited to graduates of BYU and members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. The Chapter can be a forum for positive conversations which include a gospel perspective unique to Brigham Young University in our field of study.
4. Create an opportunity for all alumni to continue to support and advocate for Psychology students and Psychology studies at BYU.
5. Recognize outstanding accomplishments of BYU Psychology alumni and build a base of possible future faculty.
If you would like to participate in the Psychology Alumni Chapter, please contact the Chapter Chairman, Dr. Lynn Eyestone by emailing email@example.com.